First meeting- Friday 5th November 9.00am
The first thing we did in our meeting today was decide the topics each of us were going to do:
Lauren Brodie - Security
Connor Bennett- Administration
Matthew Butcher- Telecommucation
Ollie Baiss- Sales and Marketing
In the meeting we have decided to start to explore each of our topics in the market places and research into prices etc.
The group have decided that I will be team leader as we felt as though I was the most organised member of the group. I will be in charge of organising meetings, sending confirmation emails to the group telling them when our next meetings are and making sure that the team are doing their work.
Also as team leader I have decided that Connor will be incharge of creating delicious account. This means everyone can be a member of the account which allows us to save and share and post favourite websites in one place which we can all access them.
We also have decided we are going to have another meeting on the 12th November (next friday) which will be the day when we hold out next meeting. In the meeting we will share our findings with the group.
We have decided that we will have at least one meeting a week, usually on a friday so I can keep track of everyone and we can all make sure that everyones doing their work. We are all here to help one another too and we have agreed that if anyone needs help we can email anyother member of the group and ask for help.
All members of the groupn contributed well to the group all bringing good ideas to the table and seemed eager to do well.
19th November we will have another meeting and review our work so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment